May 28, 2014

♡ I'm baaaack! ♡

It's been a while guys but I've finally managed to stop and rest for a day and get some decent net (which is harder to find than you'd think)! I'll be uploading posts on my trip through Switzerland and where I currently am, in Greece. On Saturday I will be heading from Greece to Italy and spending a week there so hopefully I'll also be able to find some net to update you guys there as well! Especially as I will be swinging by Pompeii which I believe is entitled to its very own post. 

When I get back from my trip I have a list of books I'd like to read as well so there will be a few of those posts (it's a bit hard to carry books around when your suitcase is overflowing). I've also got a few little projects I'd like to start so there shall be updates on those too. 

So yeah! Keep an eye out as my posts will (hopefully) be coming through more frequently now and in 2 weeks some different things as well! I'll also be posting links to my posts on Twitter as soon as they're published so keep an eye out on that, or subscribe to posts via email and you'll be sent a notification.

More posts coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment