June 1, 2014

♡ A few changes ♡

You may or may not have noticed a few changes happening over the past week with my blog. Firstly some of the photos may not have been showing up in posts. I believe I have fixed this issue (which was due to my stupidity whilst playing around with settings in a different but linked program). Silly me. Also I've added in one new topic and changed an existing one. 

We'll start with the existing one, "Gaming", which I've changed to "Games". I've played many games in the past on many different platforms under different genres, all aimed at different age groups. So I figured why not do a fortnightly post on one game that I find to be entertaining and fun. The posts will generally be covering Playstation, PC, and Wii platforms so if you're interested, keep an eye out for those.

Introducing the "Unboxing/Hauls" tab. For those who don't know what an unboxing is, an unboxing is when you receive a package containing various items, or you purchase something like a computer or tablet or phone for example, typically you record yourself unwrapping and explaining what's inside the box with a few comments and opinions thrown in as well. Toward the end of the month there will be a post up on an unboxing and occasionally one in-between as well.

So keep an eye out on those if they interest you. I'll still be doing posts on Books as well, generally once or twice a month (study load permitting). I'll be travelling until the 8th of June so those posts will be coming through probably up until the 9th or 10th. Of course any travelling or holidaying I do in the future will be posted up in the Travels tab also :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment