June 27, 2014

June Lootcrate Unboxing!

For those who don't know, I am a proud subsciber of lootcrate! Each month I get a box of goodies that are relevant to that month and appeal to my geekier side. They're sent out on the 20th of that month and usually arrive around the 27th for me (as I'm in Australia).  For the month of June I recieved;

Marty McPrime Shirt. Red isn't particularly a colour I wear but the print on this one is awesome. I love how they've mixed Transformers and Back the the Future.

Transformers Blind Box which is the adorable little guy at the side. In the blind boxes there's always a chance of recieving 1 of 2 or 3 figurines. Given the two choices, I am super glad with what I recieved.

Transformers Sticker Set. Whenever I recieve stickers I always get really paranoid about using them as they're both awesome, and can't be reused. So at the moment I have this growing collection of stickers from lootcrates and tech buys which I am happy to add this one in the mix.

Transformers Hex Bugs. I'm not 100% sure what I would be using this one for but it'll do nicely with my collection of past lootcrate items.

Warheads Candy. I'm always picky and iffy about eating candy I recieve in parcels as it sits for at least a week but I love warheads. I got 2 Black Cherry and 1 Watermelon which was nice to eat whilst I was looking through everything.

MLG Terry Cloth Wristband and the MLG Starter Kit. I'm more of a PC gamer and tend to stay away from online multiplayer console games. The wristband I will definitely be keeping. The starter kit which includes one month of GameBattles Premium Access I will be giving to my sister as she tends to spend most of her freetime player CoD on her boyfriends consoles so that'll make a nice little gift to her.

All in all I am pretty happy with this months crate. I'm not really familiar with the Transformer franchise but that will change this weekend when I go to see Transformers: Age of Extinction. For those interested in lootcrate definitely go check out their site where you can see past lootcrates which all look fantastic. Now to await next months lootcrate...




No comments:

Post a Comment