June 16, 2014

♡ Candles and Baths ♡

I love candles. They smell amazing and can perfectly set the mood. I'm a sucker for vanilla scents, they're not too sweet, they aren't filled with spicy undertones, and they just smell comforting. For us in Perth, the number one place to go for candles is Dusk. They have a million different candles and scents in different sizes and ranges. I found a new candle that I believe is going to be in my all time favourites list... Presenting to you, the Pink Butter Icing candle. I bought this one in large (85 burning hours) and it smells amazing. It's sweet with vanilla undertones, isn't too overpowering but still strong, and is really quite relaxing. I've had it for three days now and have lit it every day. I also have a 'Vanilla' soy candle and four small 'Black Currant and Plum' candles, but the 'Pink Butter Icing' candle is by far my favourite this winter. 

I struggle to get warm in winter, and being on the computer all the time my hands are generally freezing. I'm also not a bath person. Showers for me are just easier, they get the job done, they're quicker, and I don't really see the need for using a whole tub of water. Being freezing all the time (and having an amazing boyfriend that picked up the nicest smelling bath product ever), I've become a bath lover. I know I am exceptionally late to the party, but Lush have some seriously brilliant bath products. I've tried out two so far, the Creamy Candy Bubble Bar and the You've Been Mangoed Bath Melt. They both smell delicious but for someone who gets bored in baths the Creamy Candy Bubble Bar has somehow made is more interesting. It smells very sweet, like an overly sugary fairy floss scent. For those who are after something sweeter, this one is definitely  up your alley. Your bath smells amazing, the bubbles are soothing, and when you manage to climb out of the bath your skin faintly smells of the bubble bar. So for all those people who are unsure about baths or want it to be a little less boring, definitely try out the Creamy Candy Bubble Bar.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment