June 18, 2014

♡ Current going on's ♡

As things start getting a little more intense with studying and work things will slow down an incredible amount. There will be my first games post soon as I've narrowed it down to 2 games. Also an unboxing one shortly from a subscription box. Just to keep things a bit more regular I've added in something a little different as well.
You may have noticed a few new, little posts entitled "Note #_" along with the Bits n Pieces tab. I like poetry and quotes and just little sayings here and there, and I thought I would write them down somewhere and add them to my collection. Then I realised that would require physical paper and a place to store them, which I would rather have them on display somewhere where I can see them all laid out. Hence, the new small posts of quotes and pieces from poems. Plus it adds to regular updates.
The books side of things will be slower as I do have a lot of studying to do and make sure that's all up to date and I've done all my assignments and labs. Along with the hauls. Those will mostly remain untouched as to do a haul properly, I'd prefer to save up a decent amount of shopping money. 
So there will be, most likely, daily snippets of things I've found both online, through people, and books. Also a games one sometime this week or next, and an unboxing sometime next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment