July 2, 2014

Note #7

You're not a bad person.
You're a very good person, who bad things have happened to.
Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters.
We've all got both light and dark inside us.
What matters is the part we choose to act on.
That's who we really are.

- Sirius Black, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix



This is by far one of my most favourite book quotes from the entire Harry Potter franchise. I saw a photo of the scene the other day and immediately thought I must put that on here for everyone to see. I just love how it applies to everything and its the truth (apart from Death Eaters, we don't have those). I think if everyone realised that we as individuals could all act upon the good inside, the communities we're involved in (whether it's online, work, school etc.) would be a much more pleasant and productive place. 

No comments:

Post a Comment